* Brooke writing back to me about the "It Works" wraps, I'm thinking about trying them out for the beginning of summer.
* booking my return flight from FL. I'm excited it works out for me to visit Megan and the kids for a few days.
* emailing with Jillian about this weekend. We're so excited for them to visit!
* a great phone interview with a company I'm really interested in. It's in a new industry and I really hope it works out. I have another interview next week!
* beautiful weather today! I ran some errands before yoga and actually enjoyed driving around and getting in and out of the car. Thank God winter is over!
* talking with Kerry for a few minutes before class started.
* the restorative yoga class I went to tonight at Spirit of Yoga. It was so relaxing and calming, I loved it. I will definitely try to go again.
* posting some fun pictures on Facebook for TBT and "Siblings Day". I have no idea if it's a real thing or not but all of the pics people were putting up were fun to look at.
|My "TBT" picture- Nursery School Picture Day 1984|