Friday, January 1, 2010

An Opportunity for Change

So I created this blog over a month ago, and that was a month after I told my sister I was going to start blogging. The title of my blog is the story of my life. I have great ideas, I have many interests, I have the best intentions. For some reason I can't seem to stick with anything. Journaling, eating healthy and exercising are hardest for me. It feels right being New Year's Day---the beginning of a new year and a new decade, to try and make a change.

With that, over the next few days I will write an entry about each year of this past decade. And from here on out I will try to blog or journal every day. I know it won't be easy, but it's the only way to keep our memories alive. There is too much we forget when we have nothing to look back on.

Happy New Year to you all, may we all stay committed to the changes we are looking to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment