Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life." - Thich Nhat Hanh

I have gratitude today for...
* the quality time I had with Jeffrey this morning. I love that he loves "Aunt Teen" soooo much!
* going with Jeff & Megan to the Sand Castle Festival in Cape Canaveral. It was really cool and we got some great pictures of the boys.
* my healthy and yummy grilled chicken salad for lunch. 
* spending the afternoon with Andy on the beach before I had to take him to the airport :-(
* another safe trip to and from the airport. 
* catching up with Missy
* being able to finish my paper by the deadline at midnight. Even when I try to not wait until the last minute, I do. 
* American Idol on DVR

No comments:

Post a Comment