Thursday, April 8, 2010

"There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness." - Carl Jung

I have gratitude today for...
* my bike ride to the Cocoa Beach Pier and back. Over 7 miles, and half was into the wind which made it really hard--but I did it and it felt great!
* my mom feeding me and my sister so well when we were little. While on the beach today I saw so many overweight children and it's really sad to me. We never ate Mac & Cheese, Spaghettios, TV dinners or any other crappy foods like that. I know how lucky we were now!
* the beautiful view at Lobster Shanti and a nice dinner w/Jeff & Megan, the boys and Mrs. Roth
* Jeffrey's reaction to the catfish we were feeding in the bay at the restaurant
* a fun time playing with Jeffrey & James in the living room tonight before they went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment