Friday, April 16, 2010

"Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

I have gratitude today for...
* getting all of the kitchen cabinets cleaned out and reorganizing everything! 
* my quick visit with Jeffrey & James this afternoon
* getting a B+ on my annotated bibliography---I'm usually not happy with B's but I did it last minute without the instructions so I'm happy with what I got. 
* meeting up with Kerry and her other bridesmaids at Chammps even though I'm still not feeling well. 
* Stacie referring a friend of a friend that wants to become a Tastefully Simple consultant to me!
* arriving safely to Avalon since it was raining again during my drive!
* hot tea---it's the only thing that makes my throat feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment