Saturday, April 17, 2010

"I could not, at any age, be content to take my place by the fireside and simply look on. Life was meant to be lived. Curiosity must be kept alive. One must never, for whatever reason, turn his back on life." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I have gratitude today for...
* a nice relaxing morning with Andy in Avalon
* getting a good laugh from The Marriage Ref (on-demand)
* the Food Network magazine
* our visit to 96th Street shops in Stone Harbor. Andy got a great Avalon sweatshirt and I got UGGS for 50% off (unheard of!)
* signing my first Tastefully Simple team member
* watching Phillies baseball and hockey playoffs with Andy
* how good my Chicken Piccata came out tonight, I haven't made it in a while. 






(not the best picture quality, this picture was taken with my phone, but you get the idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment