Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step. It is always the same step, but you have to take it." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

I have gratitude today for...
* spending time with Missy and Dane today. We went to the Great Adventure outlets and had a nice afternoon until the rain started to come down. 
* finding the Under Armor OUTLET---how exciting. I got some great gifts and an awesome Under Armor fleece for $40 that will come in handy for cool nights at the ballpark (it's red!)
* discovering my mom's Body & Soul magazine, I really enjoyed reading it
* the fantastic dinner Mom, Dad & I had tonight---boneless pork chops, mashed potatoes & salad
* Idol Gives Back---I wish more shows used their broad audiences to draw attention to charities and causes that need support & donations.

No comments:

Post a Comment