Thursday, April 22, 2010

"If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree." -Jim Rohn

I have gratitude today for...
* our Earth. The green trees, flowers, oceans, animals, mountains and everything else that makes our Earth beautiful. With Earth Day on my mind, I hope more people will try to be more Earth friendly! I still know people that don't even recycle, and I think that's simply unacceptable. 
* finally finishing my paper!
* my healthy and tasty lunch---garden salad with chicken salad from Marrazzo's, yum!
* spending a couple of hours with Wendy today. Talking about her wedding and all sorts of other things. I am so happy she asked me to do a reading during her ceremony, that means a lot to me!
* my awesome haircut by Andrea at The Hair Cuttery in Hamilton Marketplace!
* catching up with Beckman for a few minutes today
* the Moe's "naked" burrito I had before class. All of the ingredients were so fresh!
* the girl that seemed to be OK as she stood next to her car that was on fire. I was also thankful that I've never had such a scary thing happen to me. 
* an easy class tonight, all we had to do was watch presentations. 
* Flyers winning game #5 and the series! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment