Friday, April 23, 2010

"Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow." -Fernanda Miramontes-Landeros

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to return a dress at Marshall's that I bought in Feb. with no problems
* that everything was ready to be picked up at the Phi Sig house because I was in a rush
* a great lunch with Colleen at Mikado. They have fantastic food and lunches for $8! I highly recommend going there sometime, I've never had a bad experience. 
* my appointment with Sharon at Cirillo Cosmetic Spa, she is amazing and made my eyebrows look so pretty!
* deep breathing while I was stuck in traffic on 76, 676 & Rt. 70---traffic really makes me crazy. 
* spending the afternoon catching up with Stacie
* Stacie's fantastic Tastefully Simple party! It had the highest party sales of all my parties so far!
* my GPS---it saved me from sitting on traffic on the way home

No comments:

Post a Comment