Friday, April 30, 2010

"May I never miss a sunset or a rainbow because I am looking down." –Sara June Parker

I have gratitude today for...
* this gorgeous weather!
* leftovers
* getting to spend the afternoon with Adrienne, we never see each other. 
* being able to drive to AC together because the traffic sucked and at least we had each other to talk to and an iPod. 
* discovering how awesome Atlantic City is. I've had so much fun the last few times I've been there.
* $3 beers at the Showboat!
* laughing hysterically with Age in the elevator packed with people
* the House of Blues in AC. What an awesome venue!
* the Third Eye Blind concert, good times. 
* the guy that bought me & Adrienne a drink at the show since they were $9 each!
* Andy picking us up from AC so we didn't have to spend $100 on a cab home. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of adding pictures...I need to get better about that! As always, love reading your updates and cant wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete