Saturday, May 1, 2010

"It is never too late to give up our prejudices." –Henry David Thoreau

I have gratitude today for...
* waking up without a hangover this morning.
* an easy drive to and from AC, I had to bring Adrienne to her car and was worried there would be a ton of traffic on the way back to Avalon
* this beautiful day!
* watching a fun and exciting Flyers game with Andy, even though they lost :-(
* our visit from Baby Mikayla! It was so great to meet her. 


* that my ears seem to be healing, I basically re-pierced my left ear last weekend because I really wanted to wear earrings to the wedding.
* a yummy grilled chicken marsala dinner, I was starving!
* the Phillies 10-0 win over the Mets today. 
* the Dear John soundtrack, I love it!
* a night out with Andy @ the Ocean Drive in Sea Isle City to see Mr. Greengenes. We only had one beer and enjoyed the priceless people watching. We definitely had some good laughs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment