Sunday, May 2, 2010

"Whatever you are, be a good one." –Abraham Lincoln

I have gratitude today for...
* getting another cleaning job with awesome pay for this summer in Avalon!
* Andy buying Crispix cereal. It reminds me of when Kelly & I were little, I haven't had it in years. 
* the 3eb CD I got today from the library that included explanations from Stephen Jenkins on all of the songs. 
* spending some time reading outside on the deck. I'm so excited that it's almost summertime!
* watching the movie Precious. It is astonishing to me that people really live their lives in such hell like in this movie, and it made me feel very grateful for my incredible loving and supportive family. 
* an awesome filet mignon dinner. 
* all of the fun new music I got from the library for my iPod. 

No comments:

Post a Comment