Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone." -John Maxwell

I have gratitude today for...
* only hitting a little bit of traffic on my way to NJ after dropping Viki & Gooch off at the airport
* having lunch at Little Szechuan with Dad. We used to go there all the time when we were little and it was fun to go back. It's been under the same ownership for 25 years & the owners recognized me today. I probably haven't been there in 10 years.
* my nice visit with Chrissy this afternoon. I got to see the baby's room!
* having an hour to spend with Mom before I had to leave their house.
* being able to go with Kerry and her bridesmaids to look for bridesmaids dresses. After trying on several, I really like the one we ended up with for me!





















* the awesome Phillies win tonight in extra innings!

No comments:

Post a Comment