Thursday, May 6, 2010

"You cannot climb a mountain if you will not risk a fall." -Rick Beneteau

I have gratitude today for...
* the beautiful weather we ended up having today, I thought it was going to rain. 
* Roy Halliday pitching another awesome game and being at the ballpark to witness it. The Phillies win again!
* getting to spend another day with Adrienne---we never see each other this much. 


* the good laughs we got from watching the Marriage Ref, I know it's not too popular but it makes me laugh every time!

2 comments:

  1. great pics! I forget...did you do the collages through blogspot or picassa? i ahve done one and now i cant remember how I did it! doh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do them with picasa, so easy and they look great on blogger :-) see you soooooon!

    ReplyDelete