Saturday, May 8, 2010

"Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want." -Jim Rohn

I have gratitude today for...
* being smart enough to set my cell phone alarm as a backup because I didn't set the iDock correctly and probably would have overslept and/or missed my flight.
* discovering the Jason Mraz album Tonight Not Again/Live at Eagles Ballroom, and listening to Jack Dillman & Josh Popejoy's albums as well. All music I haven't listened to in a while and I really enjoyed it.
* O's 10th Anniversary issue
* my quick layover in Phoenix, I was starting to feel sick from being on the plane again :-(
* arriving safely to CA!
* the great day with my cousin Vanessa. We went to a lacrosse game for the team Keith coaches, then to a cozy bar for a drink and home to their adorable house in Costa Mesa. We had a bunch off apps from Trader Joe's for dinner, drank a few beers and talked and talked and talked.
* getting to pretend their doggies are my doggies for a few days, I love them!
* the fun bike ride to the bar all dressed up

No comments:

Post a Comment