Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

I have gratitude today for...
* being blessed with the best mom in the world. I wish I was able to be in two places today because I would have loved to spend the day with her in Philly at Kelly's house.
* getting a really good night's sleep last night
* the awesome hike Vanessa & I did today. It was gorgeous and not too hot.


    









  

















* all of the beautiful wild flowers we say during our adventure.



   
  












* experiencing my first In-N-Out Burger, it's all the rave in CA. I did think it was pretty good!

















* honoring my Mom-Mom by making her eggplant parmesan with Vanessa for dinner on Mother's Day. I also made baked chicken parmesan and fresh bruschetta. It took a long time to make everything but it was soooo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment