Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"I will prepare and some day my chance will come." -Abraham Lincoln

I have gratitude today for...
* Oh Those Donuts- I don't normally eat donuts but these were amazing!
* going to Newport Beach even though it was chilly and windy
* visiting Balboa Island and meeting the nice owner of Olive Oil & Beyond. He educated us about olive oils and vinegars and what happens to them when they become commercial grade (ie: what we buy in the grocery store.) It was very interesting---just another thing to think about when it comes to the question of what are we eating and where does it come from?
* taking the dogs to the park again
* the cute shirts I found at ROSS for $8.99 each, I underpacked for this trip
* going to Huntingdon Beach street festival with Vanessa. It was fun to see all of the vendors and the Toffee Cashews we bought there were incredible!
* Taco Tuesday @ Fred's Mexican Grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment