Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: Will this matter in 5 years from now? If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go.” -Catherine Pulsifer

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to get one of the photos of Vanessa & me printed at CVS and framing it to surprise her when she got home from work. 
* Vanessa being able to go out to lunch with me & Keith, and finding great pizza in CA!
* remaining safe on the train ride to Oceanside train station, just outside of San Diego. There was a severely intoxicated man on the train (in my car) that supposedly had just been released from prison and he threatened the conductor. It was pretty scary and I think we were all concerned that he might hurt someone, you never know. Although we were delayed and I missed my connecting train I am glad the conductors had the sense to hold the train until sheriffs could come to remove this person from the train. 
* Katie picking me up from Oceanside since I missed the last connecting train to San Diego. 
* Flyers winning Game 6 and talking to Andy right after they won!
* the great Italian restaurant Katie & I went to for dinner and for our waiter noticing I left my phone on the table 
* learning all about Katie's trip to Africa and looking at all of her pictures with her over a few glasses of wine. I want to go there so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment