Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Life is like riding a bicycle. You don’t fall off unless you plan to stop peddling." -Claude Pepper

I have gratitude today for...
* the 4 mile walk I took around Shelter Island. Walking past the Best Western reminded me of Melissa & Chris's wedding in 2006 and what a fun Roth family vacation it was.
* Katie being able to come home and have lunch with me.
* the nice guy in the pizza shop down the street from Katie's apartment
* spending the afternoon at the beach, watching the sailboats and learning how to do new things with my phone.
* the book Three Cups of Tea
* the bar with an outside deck Katie and I went to in Pacific Beach for a pitcher and to watch the sunset.
* seeing the pier that we all went to in 2006, it brought back good memories of Mr. Roth for me.
* the Sweet Tea Vodka Slushie Katie treated me to :-), it was no joke!
* all of the great conversation Katie & I had, we've never really spent much time together just the two of us.
* the comical cover band we saw tonight that made us laugh hysterically tonight.
* listening to O.A.R.'s Any Time Now and finishing off the bottle of wine while we talked and laughed till 3am.

No comments:

Post a Comment