Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." (Winnie the Pooh) A. A. Milne

I have gratitude today for...
* having the time to get everything ready for tailgating today and tomorrow
* hanging out at Josh & Lauren's for a little bit before heading into Camden
* no traffic getting into the lots
* good times in the lots tailgating with friends, as usual!


* Andy making it on time for the show to start, I felt really bad he missed tailgating with all of our friends. 
* trying to make the best of what I thought was a pretty crappy show. Over the last couple of years I've really tried to appreciate that I get to go to so many concerts instead of being annoyed when I don't love a particular show. 
* getting out of the Camden ghettos safely & quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment