Thursday, July 1, 2010

"A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed." -Henrik Ibsen

I have gratitude today for...
* figuring out how to fold up the damn Outback Porta Privy. If you've never seen one of these they are great for tailgating and camping but are extremely difficult to fold up. We had to shove it in Andy's car last night and we bent the coils so trying to put it back today was a pain. I finally did it though, I wasn't giving up!
* finding invitations that we all like for Kerry's shower
* the beautiful weather we're having, especially because concerts are miserable when it's too hot
* Jeff P. giving me a ride to the show
* going to the hotel before the lots to hang out with Julie, Henry, Craig, Debbie & Susan at the pool
* Andy (just barely) getting there in time for the show to start (and finding on street parking so we didn't have to pay twice for parking tonight!)
* the awesome set tonight. It was one of those shows that remind me why I absolutely (still) love DMB!

No comments:

Post a Comment