Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page" - Mark Houlahan

I have gratitude today for...
* I had my annual doctor's appointment today and it reminded me of how I felt last year at this time. I hated my job and felt like I had very little direction in my life--I sat in my car after the appointment and just cried. Now I am in school and excited about becoming a teacher. I've lost 9 pounds and have been more health conscious. It feels great to know I'm in a better place now. 
* the cute sundresses I found at H&M for $7 each, I had a gift card to use there and these are perfect for the beach. 
* the Origins mini-facial I got today and the time the lady spent with me to figure out what's best for my face.
* discovering Sur La Table, my new favorite kitchen/cooking store!

No comments:

Post a Comment