Friday, June 11, 2010

"Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A Edison

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to spend most of my day studying for the Praxis II exams
* the email I received from my friend Melanie after she received the Thank You card I mailed her. It made me feel happy that someone appreciated a card as much as I appreciate them. There's nothing that means more to me than a card with a meaningful message from someone I care about. 
* remembering back to the infamous 6/11 DMB show at Giants Stadium. Sever thunderstorms, pouring rain and tens of thousands of fans dancing, while the band played Two Step and we all prayed they wouldn't be electrocuted. It was also the first time I took Kelly to DMB show. 
* Arriving early to class tonight with the intentions of studying for the Praxis. My professor was there and we started chatting and instead of being annoyed that I lost an hour of studying time, I enjoyed talking with him and having him get to know me a little better. That will be important when I am trying to find a job. 
* Getting out of class an hour early so I could study for a couple of hours before bedtime. So nervous for these tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment