Saturday, June 12, 2010

"The world is moving so fast these days that the one who says it can’t be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." -Harry Emerson Fosdick

Today I have gratitude for...
* getting a few hours of decent sleep and waking up on time 
* the nice kid next to me lending me his scientific calculator for both tests so I didn't have to use my $1 store four function calculator that I brought with me.
* all of the encouragement from family and friends, telling me I will pass these tests. They were really hard and I'm no convinced I passed, but I felt good to know so many people have confidence in me. 
* the slice I had after the exams from Campus Corner Pizza in Villanova. They owner was extremely friendly and the pizza was excellent!
* no traffic on the way to the shore
* the beautiful day in Avalon
* blowing up our Coleman Party Island and having a fun time with Jeffrey, Megan and Andy in the bay
*playing with James & Jeffery this afternoon
* a fantastic chicken piccata dinner with Andy out on the deck 
* hanging out and having drinks with Jeff & Megan tonight. Good conversation and good laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment