Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Cherish your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows and live your todays." -Anonymous

I have gratitude today for...
* going to the arcade with the kids and having a fun time helping them win tickets
* everything I'm learning in "The Omnivore's Dilemma." I think everyone should read it just to gain an understanding of where our food comes from. It has really made me think about what I eat in a different way, especially how animals such as cows should not be eating corn. I now understand why "grass-fed" beef is so important! If nothing else, read pages 65-80. The author does not preach, but gives real and useful information.
* a relaxing evening watching TV and working on my blog. I've had stomach pains all day so I'm not feeling too great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment