Thursday, July 22, 2010

"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." -Anonymous

I have gratitude today for...
* a gorgeous day with very little humidity, which was a welcomed change!
* reading more of "The Omnivore's Dilemma"; I will keep saying it, everyone should read this book. We are responsible for educating ourselves, because the big conglomerates are going to keep shoving crap food down our throats if we let them. 
* some time at the beach, the weather today is simply stunning. 
* my trip to the Ocean City boardwalk with Chris, Kem, Edie, Molly & Henry. We had Mack & Mancos pizza, and the kids went on a bunch of rides. I went on the train and a small roller coaster (the only one they had) which made me feel like a kid myself. 
* talking with Naoma on g-chat about "The Omnivore's Dilemma" since we're reading it at the same time.
*talking with Mom on g-chat about health & nutrition and all of the interesting things I've been learning from the book
* talking with Debbie on g-chat about all sorts of things like healthy eating, her experience becoming a vegetarian, cruelty-free products and more. It's nice to have so many ways to communicate when friends live far away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment