Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* a great day prospecting for the magazine. 
* my invisaline consultation at Simple Beautiful Smiles with my friend Jess. I am so excited to finally move forward with this. I've been talking about fixing my teeth for over 6 years and I'm finally doing something about it!
* lunch with Jess at Teikoku. Great food and good company. 
* a friend of mine coming over today so we could talk some things out. I hate confrontation although I'm thankful I'm able to deal with it reasonably well (I think) and I'm able to talk things out with people. 
* catching up some more on The Office with Andy---love, love, love that show!
* talking with Kerry. We made plans for her hair trial and a night for me to come over so we can make a music play list for after the reception.
* the Phillies finally starting to hit runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment