Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* taking the time to get my Tastefully Simple supplies and samples organized. I'd really like to dedicate more time to making things happen with this. 
* being able to work from home so I could watch the Phillies game this afternoon. 
* walking through the city after my train ride into Philly. I always enjoy walking instead of taking the subway. 
* dinner at Spasso with Andy. 
* hanging out at Kelly & Alex's for a while after dinner.
* the North Vietnam documentary we started watching at Kelly & Alex's. It reminded me how lucky we are to live in this country no matter how screwed up things seem at times. 
* going to Lickity Split to see Matt's band The Great Socio. I was happy we were able to go there and support him.

No comments:

Post a Comment