Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"You just have to do your own thing, no matter what anyone says. It’s your life." Ethan Embry

I have gratitude today for...
* Mrs. Roth getting us bagels for breakfast this morning, it was a nice treat.
* lunch at UNO's with John. We had a fun time and I was able to identify the way eating that kind of food made me feel. Hopefully I will remember next time and I will make better choices (although it tasted damn good in the moment.)
* going to the duck pond with Megan, Jeffrey and James. We fed them an entire loaf of bread and Jeffrey's reaction was priceless, he thought it was so cool!
* walking the trail and talking with Jeffrey about all of the fallen trees, the water in the creek, the animals and monsters that he insisted were in the woods. He is in awe of everything at this age. 
* getting the new Main Line Today in the mail and taking the time to enter the leads into MM.
*watching the Phillies game with Andy
* finding Susan's blog and reading all of her entries, it gave me some good laughs. If you'd like to laugh too check it out; shoestringsanddaydreams

No comments:

Post a Comment