Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach." Benjamin Mays

Today I have gratitude for...
* being able to help Kerry find us a hair stylist for the wedding day. My awesome hair dresser Erica is going to come to the inn the day of the wedding and do all of our hair for a fantastic price! If you're ever looking for someone let me know and I'll give you her info.
* making some sales calls and feeling pretty comfortable.
*  going to the carnival at MDP with Megan and the boys. Jeffrey went on a few rides, James was thrilled with a plastic ball Jeffrey "borrowed" from the fun house and the each won a lame stuffed animal when Jeffrey went "fishing" at one of the games. 
* appreciating the feeling of having no cell phone. I guess you can call it "letting go." I left my phone at work today which prevented me from getting calls/emails while I wasn't home. It's hard to believe that not too long ago, none of us had any of these things. 
* the new lotion I used today from Victoria Secret, I love the way it smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment