Saturday, October 30, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* Trader Joe's cheap wine selection. Stocked up for Holden Beach!
* my visit with Chrissy and Bella. She is getting so big and is really cute.
* yummy chicken salad for lunch with Mom & Dad.
* the photo shoot I did with my friend Michael Franken at Sayen Gardens. Mom came along and we had a great time playing in the leaves, rocks and trees while Michael used us as subjects for his shoot. It was a beautiful fall afternoon. What a great experience!
* shopping with Mom at the Quakerbridge Mall.
* dinner with Mom and Dad before I left to come home.
* narrowly missing a really bad pile up accident on the PA turnpike. I had to slam on my brakes as it happened and was only four or five cars back. There were cars everywhere and one was on its side, completely smashed. It was very scary and I felt numb as I drove by. I was reminded what a difference a few seconds can make in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment