Sunday, October 31, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* my car passing inspection and only needing $25 windshield wipers.
* running errands with Andy this morning.
* playing outside in the leaves with Jeffrey & James while Andy & I raked the front lawn.
* our afternoon with the boys. We were supposed to use a gift card we bought for Jeffrey's birthday (in Feb.) to Crazy City. I was really disappointed when we discovered they shut down. There was so much more to do for the boys since they are still little but we made the best of it by going to ChuckE Cheese's.
* learning my lesson about gift cards. You can't wait so long to use them!!
* spending time with Jeffrey & James at the house after ChuckE Cheese's. We had (a very short) naptime, snacks and played in the backyard.
* James's finger being ok. It was shut in the bathroom door and my heart broke while he cried. I think I was more upset than he was because he was ready to go outside and play ball within 3 minutes.
* going out Trick or Treating with the little ones. Narberth had lots of kids out and it was fun to see a neighborhood that was busy with trick-or-treaters.
* trying Five Guys for the first time with Andy & Mrs. Roth. The fries were incredible and the burger was good. I didn't think it was life changing like many people insist, but I'm not a diehard burger girl either :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment