Saturday, November 6, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* my trip to Staples today to recycle 8 old ink cartridges. It seems to me so many people are lazy about recycling items that can't go in their curbside pickup. To me, it's worth a little effort in exchange for knowing I'm doing what I can to be responsible for our environment.
* the awesome new camera we got at Radio Shack on clearance for $119! It's a Canon SD780 IS and sells on Amazon for $240. I love a bargain  and think the red color is fun and different.
* Tom's of Maine all-natural deodorant. I've wanted to try out an all natural deodorant for a while and think this one is really great!
* our awesome tailgate for DMB today. Lots of friends, food, drinks and good times. I was glad to finally have Jess & John join our group and it was fun meeting their friends. It was also nice to have Adrienne there.
* another fantastic DMB show. I really love doing the GA floor thing. We get to have a whole bunch of friends together and that makes the show that much better.
* Andy driving home after the show tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment