Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* daylight savings time, the morning felt extra long!
* watching The Apprentice with Andy this morning. I've really enjoyed it this season and it's been fun watching it together.
* going to see Jeff & Megan's house in Narberth now that they're all moved in. It looks fantastic! I am so happy for them.
* a fun time with Jeffrey & Jame at the playground. I love those kids so much and feel lucky they live close enough for us to do things with them on a regular basis.
* our grilled filet mignon dinner. Yum!
* watching the Eagles & Flyers games with Andy.
* chatting with Debbie about next weekend. I'm so excited to see them and everyone else. It's been so long since we've spent a weekend in NYC.
* getting the pictures from the photo shoot I did last weekend with my friend Michael Franken Photography. You can check them out by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment