Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Dress

Most little girls play with dolls and love to dress them up. They dream of their wedding day and "the perfect dress". Not me. I hated dolls, thought they were boring. I've been to my share of weddings and I've always asked myself "would I want to wear a dress like that" but I never really had a dream dress in mind growing up.

A couple years ago I was visiting my friend Debbie in CA and we were looking through wedding magazines (she was planning her wedding.) I fell in love with a dress in one of the magazines and kept it in the back of my mind for when my time arrived to find a wedding gown.

Here is the dress:
Well, I've searched and searched and haven't been able to find this dress. It's from the Fall 2007 collection and I've only found it listed on shady websites that make replicas. I've looked on Ebay and Craigslist but had no luck. I don't know if I'll continue to persue finding this dress, but I'd love to have the chance to try it on. Just to see if I love it as much on as I do in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment