Friday, December 24, 2010

I am grateful today for...
* the breakfast I made this morning. French toast, breakfast potatoes and bacon. Yum!
* Kevin & Jenn spending the morning with us. It was nice to talk with them as I was cooking.
* taking the time to make some good appetizers and desserts for tonight's dinner. Roasted almonds, candied walnuts (for the salad), buffalo chicken dip, bacon wrapped chicken and Nana's Apple Cake.
* staying calm at the mall when I was frustrated because I didn't know what to buy Dad for Christmas.
* deciding to make chocolate chip cookies after Andy mentioned it would be the first Christmas he can remember with no homemade cookies.
* the Roth family coming over for Christmas Eve dinner. Andy & I made ham, roasted veggies and potatoes, green bean casserole and a fresh greens salad.
* a nice evening with Andy and Mrs. Roth in the "Christmas Room." We were up until 1am talking and exchanging gifts.
* my new Kindle, from Andy!
* the gorgeous watch Mrs. Roth bought me.

No comments:

Post a Comment