Saturday, December 25, 2010

I am grateful today for...
* Andy making Christmas morning breakfast.
* not stressing that I slept until almost 9 and we had to get to my parents house.
* no traffic this morning.
* a fun day with Mom, Dad, Kelly, Alex & Uncle Kevin and the kitties.
* being able to pass out gifts to everyone and the thoughtful gifts we received as well. My favorite part of Christmas is giving out gifts.
* Mom serving dinner early so Andy & I could be there. Chicken marsala, ham, scalloped potatoes, salad and green beans. Everything was delicious!
* all of the free e-books Amazon has for the Kindle.
* another round of dinner at Jeff & Megan's. Filet mignon, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, corn and rolls. The filet was cooked to perfection and everything else was fantastic as well!
* giving Kyle, Jeffrey & James their Christmas presents.
* watching Toy Story with Jeffrey on the couch.
* getting home safely. I always get nervous driving at night on holidays. Too many people drink and drive.
* good friends and family. My heart breaks for the people out there that don't have anyone to spend the holidays with.

No comments:

Post a Comment