Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* being able to mend another bad situation with another school that was unhappy with the way they were handled by another sales rep. It makes me feel good when clients tell me they are happy I reached out to them and look forward to working with me.
* being able to offer a free ad to the school I smoothed over yesterday for our December issue. I know I was able to make my contact look really good to her bosses and she needed that after how messed up her profiles were in October.
* the excellent chicken fajita dinner I made tonight for Andy & me.
* getting the bathrooms cleaned. The whole house needs to be scrubbed---the bathrooms were a start.
* on-line shopping. In the last couple days I've gotten half of my Christmas shopping done sitting on my couch :-) Love the free shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment