Thursday, December 2, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* Beckman calling to tell me she is pregnant! I guess the baby parade will be going on for a while :-) I'm so happy for her and Ed. She's going to be such a great mom!
* Megan meeting me at Cirillo for their annual Holiday Open House. We learned a lot about skin care from Colleen and I scheduled a massage for Christmas week (and got 20% off!) The food was really good too.
* stopping by Green Street in Bryn Mawr. I found a great gift for Kelly and an awesome little black dress for me (for $8!!) Megan had some great finds too.
* going with Megan to pick up the boys from school. It's such a cute place and it was fun to see where they spend their days.
* hanging out in Narberth for a while. Jeffrey makes me laugh every time I see him and I love it! The best thing he said to me today was "Why you leaving? Can you come back tomorrow?"
* watching the Eagles game with Andy tonight. They win again!

No comments:

Post a Comment