Friday, December 3, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* remembering I had two meetings with clients since I almost wore jeans to work today.
* not having to go to Philly often for my job. Between the parking, traffic, walking, cold temps, and having to show ID before you go into a building to drop off a magazine sample it's quite a hassle. I had 2 meetings and prospected 2 attorneys in 6 hours. I felt like I had accomplished nothing.
* accepting that traffic is guaranteed to be horrific on Friday afternoons in Philly because there was nothing I could do about the hour and a half it was going to take for me to get home.
* my stop at Marshalls on the way home, buying a few new sweaters made me feel better about my day :-)
* walking into the house and finding a huge bowl of mashed potatoes and chuck roast with homemade gravy awaiting my arrival. Mrs. Roth didn't know all I had eaten so far was some green bean casserole at lunchtime.
* Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice being new this week.
* watching the Villanova game with Andy tonight. We were supposed to go to the game but things got messed up with the guy he was buying tickets from. It was nice just to relax tonight after such a crazy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment