Saturday, December 4, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* Jeff & Megan visiting this morning with the boys. We always love seeing them on the weekends!
* finally dragging all of my sweaters out of the shed and putting all of my summer stuff away. I'm facing the reality that winter is upon us.
* Jess picking me up and giving me a ride to West Chester.
* lots of laughs at Jake's with Jess, Nicole and Tina before the Alumnae Dinner.
* seeing lots of old friends at the Alumnae dinner, especially Kate, Julia, Jen, Abby, Beckman, Kossler, Marisa, Jess, Tina, Nicole.
* really good food at the Holiday Inn, it was better than I expected!
* good times with everyone at the bars, it was a typical 2am night in West Chester.
* Jess giving me a ride home so Andy didn't have to pick me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment