Monday, December 13, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* going to work with my beautiful engagement ring and telling John, Jane and the rest of our crew at Suburban Life.
* booking airfare to FL in March. It will be nice to be in warm(er) weather for a few days.
* getting through the first hour of Viki being here while we waited for Lori so I could tell them the news! It was so hard to hide my excitement.
* being able to tell Lori & Viki in person. We had the best night. Dinner in the dining room and then we spent the whole night talking in the living room with the Christmas tree lit and candles in the windows. They are two of my favorite people for sure.
* Andy & I deciding to call Becker on speakerphone to tell him, that was kind of fun.
* telling Debbie tonight, she was so excited. I love telling all of our far away friends they will have to book flights to Philly next year for our wedding!
* the Phillies get Cliff Lee back!

No comments:

Post a Comment