Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Big Congratulations from FRIENDS Near & Far.

There was something truly special about all of the responses we received after we "announced" our engagement. A lot of our friends took the time to write us a message or send us a card. We are blessed to know so many great people and only wish we were able to talk to and see them all more often.  

Jonny: Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Its about time ;) You both are great people and I wish you nothing but the best! Very exciting!

Deb: Hey stranger….Heard through Jess Gelman that you are engaged! CONGRATS!! So happy for you and Andy! Other than that exciting news, how the hell are you? I am sorry that I have not been in touch, life is keeping me hopping! As I am writing Xmas cards and realizing that I don’t have everyone’s address anymore, I am trying to reach out via email to just say, “hey and Happy Holidays”! So when you get a minute, drop me an email and catch me up along with your address, so I can send you a card. Kids are awesome!! Kira is 13 yrs old, she’s 5’9 with long curly blonde hair (crazy!!). Pierce is 9 and is already 5 foot, and Cole is 5 and looks just like Paul ( but with hair!). All is great here, just crazy with sports and such. Hope to catch up soon. Happy Holidays and CONGRATS again!  Best, Deb Foster

Brian Halligan: Hey, Congrats to you guys as PJ had forwarded me the email that went out. Hope to see you this winter. Brian

Julie Burns: Congratulations Christine and Andy! What an exciting time for you both :) Julie

Dan Tantino: Congrats Christine! That is awesome!

Christina Specos: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! xoxoxoxooxox

Wendy: Yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you guys!!!!! WHooo hoooooo!!!!! I want to hear alll the details!!!! I am in finals all day today but I will try to give you a call later!!!!!!! Oh my god, how freaking excited and happy are you????? THE RING IS GORGEOUS!!!!! GOOD JOB ANDY!!!!!! :) Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Wendy~

Talia: Congrats !!! So happy for you ;)

Viki: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!

Andrea Weber: Dear Christine, Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you and Andy!! :-) Sincerely, Andrea Weber

Naoma: Omg congrats Christine! I am thrilled for you! I need details! I love you, nay

Lea: Major congrats!!! You guys look so happy, I love it!!! You are going to be a totally hot bride ;) Thanks for sharing your news! Xo, lea

Marisa MacCrory: Congrats! What great news!

Stacie Mori: Congrats to you both! The ring is absolutely beautiful, good job Andy! It's great to hear such happy news!

Andy Hough: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Scott Brown: cool, congrats! Eagles still suck! :)

Jen Gramps: Congrats , I'm so happy for you!!!

Sarah LaRue: Aw! That's so awesome! Congratulations! Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Paul Arsenault: Christine, Congratulations! We need to get together sometime soon. Paul

Steph McAndrews: So happy for you. Your ring looks beautiful - can't wait to see it in person. Christmas will be so exciting for you and Andy this year! Steph

Dave Monsour: very much awesome! hope to see you guys around the first of the year!

Althea: Christine &Andy, CONGRATULATIONS!!! How exciting!!! Makes the holiday season even more special! Have fun planning! Merry Christmas to you both! Love, Althea

Claire: Christine, although we don't get in touch with each other often, i couldn't be happier for the pair of you. Congratulations! Merry Christmas Claire

Alex Donato: Awww Christine Congrats!!! Your ring is beautiful!!! I wish you both nothing but the best...xoxo Alex

Michelle Ihnot: Congrats(from both Chris and I)!!!! Was that a yellow diamond I saw?! It's gorgeous!! I have a blue one! (But Chris hasn't asked yet.) Now for the hardest part- the planning! much love!! Michelle and Chris

Jess Sandyk: Congratulations!!! The two of you look so happy and in love in the photos. Enjoy this special time together!

Dennis DeNobile: Hey, I finally got around to emailing you. Sorry it took so long. Congrats to you and Andy. That's fantastic! I've always wished you all the best. Time to get to plannin' I assume. ha ha

Angel: Congrats! I am so happy for the two of you!!! I loved the pictures and I read the story on facebook. So wonderful! Hope you both have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year! Angel

Kate Frey: Hi Christine, That is so.....wonderful! So excited for you and Andy! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.....know a few things about planning a wedding - ha!. Not sure if you are planning to get married around here or in NJ….but I you know a little historic wedding venue right near Valley forge....?? Check it out on Facebook! But honestly if you need anything...let me know!! All I can say is to enjoy!!!!! Best, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment