Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I have gratitude today for...
* my wonderful day with Bella & Chrissy. I had only planned on being there a couple of hours and ended up there until 5pm. We talked, played with Bella, looked at wedding ideas. We looked through The Knot magazine, (my engagement gift.) We had taco salads for lunch and ice cream for dessert. It was so nice to spend the day with both of them.
* Missy & Dane coming over to Chrissy's house for a visit. I was able to tell her in person even though she had her suspicions.
* a nice dinner with Mom & Dad at Erini. I shared the whole engagement story with them and several others that Andy shared with me about getting the ring and when he would propose.
* choosing to stop by Kerry & Jim's house on my way home since I have been unable to get her on the phone. Her reaction was awesome. I stayed for a little while and told them the story. I was happy I got to tell her in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment