Thursday, January 6, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* knowing the owners of our company are fair to their employees.
* the chicken cheese steak John brought me from Santangelo's. It was a nice treat.
* getting some of the basement cleaned up and my Tastefully Simple stuff organized.
* baby back ribs slow cooked and BBQ'd for dinner.
* Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice. It was nice to watch a few new shows after weeks of reruns.
* talking with Andy about our relationship. I feel extremely lucky to have him and I know he feels the same about me. I know a lot of people going through a hard time in their relationships right now and I am thankful we are able to talk about things on a regular basis without holding grudges or minor things build up until they become major issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment