Friday, January 7, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* appreciating the snow even though I hate cold weather. Waking up today to a Winter Wonderland was really beautiful.
* the UGG snowboats I bought in the fall. They are the best $125 I could have spent. I was sweating while shoveling snow today.
* working from home in my PJ's and cozy bed.
* talking with Debbie for a while today on Facebook chat. She's inspired me to watch Food Inc. Now I just have to convince Andy to watch with me.
* dinner with Andy at Totaro's.
* Friday night movie night picked by Andy. Robin Hood. I couldn't get into it so I had fun looking on-line at wedding gowns while Andy watched.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You will definitely look at food differently after watching....The part about genetically modified soybeans opened my eyes ALOT. Its so sad that they do NOT have to label that stuff on foods...

    ReplyDelete