Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* the beautiful snow when we woke up this morning. Although I can't stand the cold the snow is so pretty in the morning.
* Andy deciding to turn around this morning after her attempted to drive to work. It took him an hour to go just a few miles and I was so worried about him driving all the way to DE an then trying to get home tonight.
* Andy spending a lot of time printing mailing addresses on our save the dates today.
* talking with Megan for a bit today. We've hardly talked since she went to Florida almost three weeks ago. I filled her in on wedding planning. :-)
* watching a bunch of my Oprah episodes on the DVR while I worked.
* the touching story on American Idol. I know who I'm rooting for this season!
* avoiding that accident last week when a car almost hit me after running a red light. The story on American Idol made me think of that moment and how scary it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment