Thursday, January 27, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* choosing to get up early to help Andy shovel. It took over an hour with the both of us! When will summer be here?
* my meeting with Jennifer at the Radisson. We talked about a front cover for their bridal show in September and had a nice lunch at Chumley's.
* being able to wear my warm & comfy UGGS to work on days like this.
* going to my first yoga class at Fairmount Athletic Club. I haven't taken a yoga class since sometime last summer. I've taken less than 10 classes in my entire life. I walked into an advanced class and thought, at times, I was going to die. Lisa, the instructor was excellent. It felt great to get through the class and I'm really looking forward to doing yoga on a regular basis.
* watching Friday Night Lights with Andy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment