Friday, January 21, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* Bethany, Debbie and Cathie (my photographer) putting me at ease about my dress. When I looked at the pictures this morning (taken with my crappy camera phone) I wasn't so in love with how it looked. But then I kept thinking back to last night and how much I LOVED it. I guess I'm just horrible at making decisions and I felt overwhelmed. I second guessed myself and thought maybe I should have looked some more just in case. I'm also really critical of how I look in every picture so I found myself picking every little thing apart. The emails from all three, (and my mom, even though she didn't know I was having these feelings) made me feel better. I felt like such a dummy sitting at my desk hysterical about this. I am not Bridezilla!
* breakfast at Santangelo's with John, Brian and Bill.
* setting more meetings today!
* catching up with Mike, a friend of mine from Gwynedd-Mercy. I haven't talked to him in so long!
* Happy Hour at Totaro's with my work crew.
* the gift certificate Andrew (owner of Totaro's) handed me today while saying "this is just for you. I appreciate everything you've done for us." That meant so much to me.
* finally finding really cute stuff for Wendy's baby shower at Babies R Us after looking around the mall for over an hour. Apparently January = summer clothes in the majority of stores. Ridiculous!
* watching last night's episode of The Office- and of course the Dave Matthews reference.

1 comment:

  1. You are far from Bridezilla, Sweetie! You will have these little moments, but know in our heart that at the end of that day, no matter what dress you are wearing, flowers you are holding, food you are eating, centerpieces that are on the table, etc...you will be MARRIED to the person you LOVE. Keep that focus...

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete