Saturday, January 22, 2011

I have gratitude today for...
* breakfast at Michael's Diner with Copley. We hadn't seen each other since May. We talked about business, wedding plans and I showed her my gorgeous engagement ring. I had a really nice time and was glad we decided to meet earlier than originally planned so we weren't rushed.
* being able to attend Wendy's baby shower. We had a whole table of Tynemouth Ct. alumni :-) Mom & I spent most of the time with Chrissy & Diane. It was nice to catch up and there was so much food! Everything was excellent. I can't wait to meet her sweet baby girl.
* going to the mall with Mom to look at dresses for her mother-of-the-bride dress! We found one at Lord & Taylor that was almost perfect, but not quite. It was on clearance so they didn't have any other sizes but at least we found something she liked. Can't wait to look at more!
* dinner with Naoma at Bella Tori I feel like all I did today was eat! The restaurant is gorgeous and the food was really good, as well as the service. I got to hear all about her wedding and tell her about our wedding plans. We talked about work and future life plans. Although we don't see each other often, we always have the best time together.
* finally talking with Aunt Colleen tonight. We've been trying to get in touch with each other since Andy & I got engaged. I told her about everything we've accomplished so far. It means a lot to me that our family is so excited for our wedding. I can't wait to share something so special with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment